Southern Plains/Lower Midwest/Middle East Coast
What is environmental degradation and how can it be controlled?
Environmental degradation can be prevented by framing effective relevant policies related to the use of renewable sources of energy instead of non-renewable sources, protection of species from their extinction, conservation of water resources from the polluted materials and chemicals from industries, factories, …
How do you control degradation?
Here are a few to note:
- Wind breaks. Artificial and natural windbreaks, such as shrubs, reduce the erosion effects of wind. …
- Terracing. Terracing of slopes reduces the effects of water runoff and helps conserve rain water.
- Strip farming. …
- Crop rotation.
How can we control environmental degradation justify your answer with explanation?
Answer Expert Verified
- Control of Population.
- Should be Avoid Petrol.
- Should use the Resources like Air, Water in Appropriate quantity.
- Should use the electricity in the proper ways.
- Industries should not be in Cities.
- We shouldn’t do Deforestation.
- should keep the Management of the Solid waste.
What do you mean by environmental degradation How can it be controlled explain?
It is defined as any change or disturbance to the environment perceived to be deleterious or undesirable. … When natural habitats are destroyed or natural resources are depleted, the environment is degraded. Efforts to counteract this problem include environmental protection and environmental resources management.
Can we prevent environmental degradation?
Recycle (& then recycle properly) Implementing recycling habits into your daily life is one of the most effective ways to help lessen landfill waste, conserve natural resources, save habitats, reduce pollution, cut down on energy consumption, and slow down global warming.
What can you do to prevent environmental degradation Brainly?
Implementing recycling habits into your daily life is one of the most effective ways to help lessen landfill waste, conserve natural resources, save habitats, reduce pollution, cut down on energy consumption, and slow down global warming.
What are the measures of environmental degradation?
The possible measures for mitigating the problems of environmental degradation could broadly be classified into four categories, namely, institutional changes, direct controls, and economic/market-based instruments and technological measures.
How can you help in preventing and managing environmental issues as a student?
10 THINGS TO DO TO SAVE OUR PLANET EARTH AS A STUDENT
- Eliminate Waste from Lunches.
- Stop Littering.
- Reduce Paper Consumption.
- Save Electricity.
- Save Water.
- Swap Regular School Supplies.
- Bring Reusable Bags to the Grocery Store.
- Walk to School or Take a Bike, Avoid Taking Cars or Carpool When Possible.
How can industries control environmental degradation?
Water pollution caused by industries can be controlled by:
1. Minimizing the use of water for processing by reusing and recycling. 2. Harvesting of rain-water to meet water requirements of industries and other domestic purposes.
How we can sustain a degraded ecosystem?
Ways to restore them include reducing tillage, using more natural fertilizer and pest control, and growing more diverse crops, including trees. These steps can rebuild carbon stores in soils, making them more fertile so countries can feed their growing populations without using even more land.
What are some examples of environmental degradation?
Few examples of environmental degradation:
- Soil erosion.
- Falling levels of ground water.
- Depletion of the ozone layer and combustion from automobiles causing extreme air pollution.
- Water Pollution.
- Throwing waste in river.
- Use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
- Burning of coal and mineral oil.