What are the measures taken to protect wildlife?
(i) To survey and collect all the information about wildlife, especially, their number and growth. (ii) To protect habitat by protecting forests. (iii) To delimit the areas of their natural habitat. (iv) To protect wildlife from pollution and from natural hazards.
How can we protect wildlife Class 4?
How can we conserve wildlife?
- Developing protective areas such as national parks, wildlife sanctuaries to protect the animals in their natural habitat.
- The endangered and vulnerable species can be kept in captivity in places such as zoos and bred to increase their population.
How can we protect wildlife write a short note?
The two steps that the government has taken to conserve wildlife are:
- In order to conserve wildlife, the government has established national parks and wildlife sanctuaries, and biosphere reserves.
- Many awareness programs are launched by the government to create awareness of protecting wildlife.
How can we protect wildlife in India?
How You Can Help Save India’s Endangered Wildlife
- Donate your time. Volunteering can be one of the most important ways of changing the status quo for endangered species. …
- Do your homework. …
- Buy responsibly. …
- Be environmentally conscientious. …
- Speak up. …
- Donate money.
How can we protect wildlife Class 8?
2) Forest authorities should not allow the indiscriminate killing of wild birds and animals, regardless of their abundance. 3)More National Parks and Sanctuaries should be built throughout the country to protect the natural environments of wild animals and birds.
How can we protect the wildlife of India Class 6?
To protect our wildlife, many national parks, sanctuaries and biosphere reserves have been set up. The government has also started Project Tiger and Project Elephant to protect these animals.
Why do we need to protect wildlife essay?
Wildlife is a precious gift from God for this planet. To maintain a healthy ecological balance on this land, animals, plants and marine species are as important as humans. … Every organism on this earth has a unique place in the food chain that contributes to the ecosystem in its own way.