What is the role of technology in environmental engineering?
Environmental Engineering Technology Graduates
Inspect and maintain equipment affecting air pollution, recycling, and wastewater treatment systems to ensure that pollution control requirements are met.
How much do environmental technologists make?
Environmental Technologist Salaries
|TransAlta Environmental Technologist salaries – 18 salaries reported||$38/hr|
|SNC-Lavalin Environmental Technologist salaries – 2 salaries reported||$57,036/yr|
|Dillon Consulting Environmental Technologist salaries – 2 salaries reported||$70,896/yr|
What types of environmental engineers are there?
Careers for Environmental Engineers
- Air pollution control engineers.
- Environmental remediation engineers.
- Hazardous substances engineers.
- Hazardous waste management control engineers.
- Pollution control engineers.
- Soil engineers.
- Waste management engineers.
- Wastewater treatment engineers.
What is an example of environmental engineering?
Examples of environmental engineering projects include dams, systems for recycling and reusing building waste in construction, municipal water supply and wastewater treatment facilities, plants to desalinate ocean water to irrigate crops, systems that assist refineries in reducing air pollutants, and more.
Which engineering is best for girls?
Which engineering is best for girl
- Architecture: This is a potential field for those girls who are interested in designing, plotting, and interiors. …
- Computer Science/ Information Technolgy: This stream is the most in-demand branch. …
- Biotechnology: This is an upcoming sector which is expected to grow at a good rate.
Who are some famous environmental engineers?
List of notable environmental engineers
- G. D. Agrawal.
- Braden Allenby.
- Ashraf Choudhary.
- Marc Edwards, civil engineering professor.
- Isabel Escobar.
- Robert A. Gearheart.
- Alfred Stowell Jones.
- Sudhakar Kesavan.